1. Are you an innie or an outie?
2. Have you ever worn bell-bottoms?
- Not intentionally
3. Have you ever written a song?
- I have created a few musical compositions, at least one of which had official lyrics to go with it, making it a song. So, yes. :-)
4. Can you make change for a dollar right now?
5. Have you ever been in the opposite sex's public toilet?
- Not knowingly, since roughly age 5.
6. Have you ever smelled your own feet?
- Most likely
7.a. Do you like catsup on or beside your fries?
7.b. Do you like sauce on or beside your chips?
8. Can you touch your tongue to your nose?
- Close, but no cigar.
9. Have you ever been a Boy/Girl Scout?
10. Have you ever broken a mirror?
11. Have you ever put your tongue on a frozen pole?
- That would be silly.
12. What is your biggest pet peeve?
- raising children, rather than rearing children.
13. Do you slurp your drink after it's gone?
- Not usually
14. Have you ever blown bubbles in your milk?
15. Would you rather eat a Big Mac or a Whopper?
16. Have you ever gone skinny-dipping?
- Every time I dip, I am skinny. However, I don't swim naked.
17. When you are at the grocery store, do you ask for paper or plastic?
18. True or False: You would rather eat steak than pizza.
- Depends on the circumstances. Steak pizza is good. :-)
19. Did you have a baby blanket?
- More than one, actually.
20. Have you ever tried to cut your own hair?
- In that trimming my beard is technically cutting my own hair, yes.
21. Have you ever sleepwalked?
- Never while I've been consciuos to know about it. ;-)
22. Have you ever had a birthday party at McDonalds?
- I have been to other people's McParties.
23. Can you flip your eye-lids up?
24. Are you double jointed?
25. If you could be any age, what age would you be?
26. Have you ever gotten gum stuck in your hair?
- Not since I have been old enough to pay attention to such things
27. Have you ever thrown up after a roller coaster ride?
- No. I avoid roller coasters. :-)
28. What is your dream car?
- The car I'm thinking of buying to fulfill my current low-end dream is the Mazda RX-8. The Porsche 911 and its descendants have always caught my fancy.
29. What is your favorite cartoon of all time?
- No one can choose just one.
30. Would you go swimming in shallow waters where, one year earlier, a shark had attacked a child?
- Not if the shark were still there.
32. Have you ever eaten a dog biscuit?
- No. But I know of people who have.
33. If you were in a car sinking in a lake, what would you do first?
34. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
- Yes, when my arm was snapped into two very disjoint pieces in a car accident in '99
35. Can you pick something up with your toes?
- Depends on the something. A basketball, no. Small items, yes.
36. How many remote controls do you have in your house?
- A plethora. 6 or more.
37. Have you ever fallen asleep in school?
38. How many times have you flown in an airplane in the last year?
- Hmm.. I think it's been more than a year since I last hopped off a plane... but just by a couple months.
39. How many foreign countries have you visited?
- Two that are foreign to me.
40. If you were out of shape, would you compete in a triathlon if you were somehow guaranteed to win a big, gaudy medal?
- A big, gaudy medal isn't much incentive to me.
41. Would you rather be rich and unhappy, or poor and happy?
- Poor and happy.
42. If you fell into quicksand, would you try to swim or try to float?
- I wouldn't have to try to float. it's the natural reaction of the body in a liquid that is more dense than the body is.
44. Do you ask for directions when you are lost?
- I am not lost.
45. Have you ever had a Mexican jumping bean?
- Never a real one.
46. Are you more like Cinderella or Alice in Wonderland?
- In as far as a male can be, I think most likely Alice, in my tendency toward fanciful worlds
47. Would you rather have an ant farm with no ants or a box of crayons with broken points?
- The crayons.
48. Do you prefer light or dark bread?
- avoid the dark side, my young padawan
49. Do you prefer scrambled or fried eggs?
50. Have you ever been in a car that ran out of gas?
51. Do you talk in your sleep?
- When some talks to me first. But that hasn't been tested since I was a child, so I might not anymore.
52. Would you rather shovel snow or mow the lawn?
- Mow the lawn
53. Would you rather be bitten by a poisonous snake or constricted by a python?
54. Have you ever played in the rain?
55. Which of these do you think is more dangerous: an angry bear or a hungry white shark?
- An angry bear, since I am more likely to be in her domain.
56. Would you climb a very high tree to save a kitten?
- Apparently not. Fortunately, cats have the ability to land on their feet safely from very high distances, when they do fall. Once they figure it out.
57. Can you tell the difference between a crocodile and an alligator?
- Before I read psiphiorg's answer, I couldn't.
58. Do you drink Pepsi or Coke?
59. What's your favourite number?
- π followed closely by i, e, 42, 7, and 18.
60. If you were a car, would you be an SUV or a sports car?
- Sports car
61. Have you ever accidentally taken something from a hotel?
- I've probably inadvertantly taken dust. The air I have removed has been quite intentional. And the shampoos and soaps are supposed to be taken, or thrown away.
62. Would you blow your nose at the dinner table?
- I would probably leave the table to do so.
63. Have you ever slipped in the bathtub?
64. Do you use regular or deodorant soap?
65. Have you ever locked yourself out of the house?
66. Would you rather make your living as a singing cowboy or as one of the Simpsons voices?
- As a Simpsons voice.
67. If you could invite any movie star to your home for dinner, who would it be?
- Good question.
68. Have you ever gotten a truck driver to honk his horn?
- Not I alone. But I have been in a vehicle where the combined effort of a number of children's horn-honking arm motions encouraged a truck driver to do so.
69. Which would you rather live with: a huge nose or crossed eyes?
- The nose.
70. Would you hang out with someone your best friend didn't like?
- I hang out with plenty of people my best friend neither likes nor dislikes, since he does not know them.
71. Would you hang out with someone your best friend liked, but you didn't like?
- I believe I have.
72. Have you ever returned a gift?
- Yes. When the giver asked for it back (special circumstances)
73. Would you give someone else a gift that had been given to you?
- I regifted toys to my younger brother, as a youth.
74. If you could attend an Olympic Event, what would it be?
- Hmm... probably swimming.
75. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
- Four. But two are worn-out ones that I use for yardwork and the like
76. If your grandmother gave you a gift that you already have, would you tell her?
77. Do you sing in the car?
- I am more likely to sing elsewhere, but yes.
78. Would you rather jump into a dumpster or into a vat of honey?
79. What is your favourite breed of dog?
80. Would you donate money to feed starving animals in the winter?
- No. Feeding starving humans in winter is much more important.
81. If you were a bicycle, would you be a stingray or a mountain bike?
- Mountain bike.
82. What is your least favourite fruit?
- I can't think of one.
83. What kind of fruit have you never had?
- I don't remember having tried passionfruit or pomegranite (sp?)
84. If you won a $5,000 shopping spree to any store, which store would you pick?
- Amazon.com. DUH.
85. What brand sports apparel do you wear the most?
- I have no brand preference. Other than my shoes, which tend toward Reeboks, currently.
86. Are/were you a good student?
- Most would say I am.
87. Among your friends, who could you arm wrestle and beat?
- psiphiorg, since he's admitted to being arm-wrestle-wimpy.
88. If you had to choose, what branch of the military would you be in?
89. Would you ever parachute out of a plane?
- Not if it were still functioning properly.
90. What do you think is your best feature?
- Forgiveness and/or loyalty.
91. If you were to win a grammy, what kind of music would it be for?
- something that no one else was competing in, apparently.
92. What is your favourite season?
93. How many members do you have in your immediate family?
- that is a convoluted answer.
94. Which of the five senses is most important to you?
95. Would you be a more successful painter or singer?
- I doubt I'd succeed professionally at either, but probably singer.
97. How many years will/did you end up going to college?
- I spent four years getting my bachelors. I don't know whether I'll ever go back for more.
98. Have you ever had surgery?
99. Would you rather be a professional figure skater or professional football player?
- I've never desired to be either.
100. What do you like to collect?
- DVDs and books, mostly. But I don't get rid of much, so some would say "anything". :-)