Tuesday evening before I get my FA in... harumph.
- Deeper and deeper::Higher up and Higher In
- Can’t help .... ::schade
- Devil’s advocate::"My Advocate" by Martha Snell Nicholson
- Superpower::US vs. USSR
- Threatening::US vs. USSR
- Played::US vs. USSR
- War::US vs. USSR
(not that I'm sorry; just giving the reasons for my answers)
- The former brought to mind the latter, which is a paraphrase from Narnia's "The Last Battle"
- It's a poem I memorized in high school that has mostly stayed with me. It was published in Treasures, (Moody Press, Moody Bible Institute of Chicago, 1952). [likely out of print]. http://www.mercydrops.com/faithfocus/isin.htm quotes it in its entirety.
- it seemed a reasonable association
- that I couldn't get out of my head...
- "a game" came quickly after, but the first and freest was still stuck on my answer above
- by this time, we're all tired of my answer. Sorry.
- finally, I came up with something else first
- stocks::stock options
- and back to violence