First, grr, my standard radio station stopped tuning in yesterday (well, may have been earlier) and was still not available this morning, so I had to listen to a different station during my shower. hmph.
Second, the alternate station claimed, at 5:30 this morning, that it was "5 days" until Christmas. I've never understood radio "Christmas math". It's one day until tomorrow, right? That means 1 day until Tuesday. 2 to Wed, 3 to Thu, 4 to Fri, 5 to Sat, 6 to Sun. Six, six days till Christmas, muahahaha.
- People::get ready
- Girlfriends::very few
- Boxes::Wrapping Paper
How'd I get that?
- it seems to be associated with a tune in my head, but I can't come up with any more lyrics or a title, and I don't feel like doing the search right now
- Linear regression is one way of finding a trendline.
- make of that what you will. no, wait, don't. it is what it is, whatever you make of it.
- sounds similar
- In the desert, oasis a refuge is.
- one could be had (by some) by throwing slugs; the others looks like slugs
- write again
- and lots of tape.